On February 11-13, 2020, the REPORTING SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE was held at Donetsk Institute for Physics and Engineering named after A.A. Galkin, dedicated to the 55th anniversary of DonIPE.
The total number of the presented reports was 69, namely:
- reports about the scientific activity of the departments – 8;
- oral scientific reports on current issues of condensed matter physics – 16, including 1 invited report from the Ioffe Institute (Saint-Petersburg);
- oral reports at the session of young scientists – 6;
- poster reports – 39.
With respect to the research methods, the presented reports can be classified as follows:
- Experimental – 25;
- Theoretical – 22;
- Development of the physical basis of new technologies – 7;
- Design of devices and methods of experimental research and technological processes – 7.